BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

reasons i should NOT be alone

trust me this its not as bad as it sounds, and i know its really embarrassing, but hey, since when did i care? and more or less im bored so im more intent of making fun of people.

got up at like 7ish this morning(seriously cant sleep in since joining army) and went about my usual stuff, played my online game for a while, then kena server maint, so thought id go watch a movie. happened to check GV times for evan almighty and it said 930(this was at 9). so thought shiok! rush shower n change n go watch.

i get to GV bishan at like 940 and i get a little worried casue the shutters are still down, so thought 'never mind, walk walk a bit' so walk around a closed shopping center for about 30min then sit down to have a drink. and suddenly im reminded that you can check GV times at the AXS machine at the bus interchange, so i scull my bandung(and get mild brain freeze in the process) and rush down. and lo and behold the movie time was 2130!

so i just pretended there was nothing wrong and went back home. all natural and what not. and went to recheck the time and realise it says: 930PM. so carry on with my game, just take it as morning PT. and someone starts buggin me to lend him some of my gear so realise im relativly bored n stop playing and just stone at my computer for the next couple of hours, checked movie times again n saw that Lido had a 3pm show for last legion(one of the many shows i have been meaning to watch)

so get a lil excited n start to call up my usual group. then remembered eddy had a gig, nic n chris goin for a gig, tim was just lazy, and didnt bother asking further than that casue all the answers would be 'too busy' or 'i dont like watching movie on weekends'(hehe)

*this next part is so sad im laughing*(and yes im laughing at myself. im not crazy, sometimes)

so mustered up the 3 musketeers; me, myself and i. we hopped on a bus n rushed down as fast as we could to lido and got just 1 ticket! but got my salted popcorn with butter!(those who have studied under me know my mantra: butter is better!)

movie ended at bout 440 so was too late to go disturb the people meeting at bugis so took out my ipod and went for a nice walk, first to borders to look for my next book, but they didnt have it so went upstairs n just walked around and ended up on the other side. then felt like goin to paragon's market place(the most wonderful place on earth, hehe) and spent a good half hour in there briefly going through the isles. then thought id be brave and adventurous and scout out the rest of the basement. and fell in love with it. so many good places to eat.

but all good things must come to an end, so to prolong it i moved over to taka! and spent a good 20 min in the basement before going up to the bookstore to finally get my book. and ended my great escapade there casue didnt want to spend any more money, haha.

and followed up my walk with rotting on the couch watching the second half of high school musical 2. =)

SIDE NOTE: i dont think there is something wrong with me. i KNOW there is something wrong with me.

0 comments: