BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 1, 2007

for your entertainment only

was on my was back home from camp n just happened to message pam casue she told me to tell her when i take my next medical leave. and she jumped and asked if i wanted lunch, which fortunately for me i didnt get on my island.

so went down from pasir ris to her place, n then she asks me to just walk in and close the gate n door behind me(which felt slightly weird)

then we went to this place in serangoon(one of the parts that i havent been to since i was class skipping back in pri sch, becky please dont tell mom) and we were gonna have this chicken dish with rice and some fish soup. but when we got there it looked like it was gonna close and then when we asked(well she asked in chinese) they said they were out of fish so we just got a big bowl of the chicken n shared. n while waiting for the food i took out my canteen(green army water bottle) and she thought i was cool(who doesnt)

then while eating someone starts craving for cheese fries(god knows how chinese cooked chicken and cheese fries are connected) so head over to heartland mall where we walk off lunch before eating cheese fries and start fighting with forks(she started it)

SIDE NOTE: we all go thru it. but guess some worse then others and for diff periods of time. just know that there are people around who are willing to listen when ever you feel like talking.
SIDE NOTE: haha, you should see what i got you, its really...er...cute haha!

0 comments: