BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 25, 2007

go with the flow, its all good

*sigh* felt really down when i heard singing lessons were canceled and that all the guys didnt want to do anything(damn u all, complain i dont spend enough time with ya'll n then when i want to all busy!)

so was just lazying around and seaching for song titles(like the song the used in the opening of supernatural season 2 ep 22, Carry on my wayward son by kansas) and stumbled on a fan site (www.winchesterbros.com, pretty cool check it out if your into the series)

and once again my dear cousin n me make spur of the moment dinner plans based on her craving for hawker food. i had won ton mee and she had clay pot rice n we also got some chicken wings, rojak and chee kway. and the sugar cane juice was really good too!(tp lorong 5)

and then after dinner we were playin with her new phone(Motorola RAZR V3) n then we were tryin to figure out how to play around with the effects with the cam casue she managed to do it yesterday but couldnt remeber how today. then your truly(the veteran motorola user) takes the phone to see what can be done and im lookin in to the screen(its on camera mode) and wondering why it looks funny and i try moving it around a bit here and there and i still dont see whats wrong. then i happen to move my finger and i realise what was the prob.

SIDE NOTE: im INCREDEBLY bad with chinese names, so had to ask my mom about chee kway and apparently she heard me describe it at pink in color. haha think im subconciously missing my pink fonts.

"Carry on my wayward son
there will be peace when your done
lay your weary head to rest
dont you cry no more" - Carry on my wayward son by Kansas

0 comments: