BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

clearing out my cravings

Ok seriously between pam, cheryl and ed I think im ready for army. Pam and cheryl drag me over hills, then ed and cheryl paint me green n now they are gonna cut my hair!! Thanks lots guys! Haha

Today was good, went for lunch with pam n ed, and pam told me to bring a long my cam so we could take some pics. And ed kept goin on bout how I should put up a picture of a chio girl in my locker, so pam volunteered. Then we kept the joke goin and it eventually got to him saying I should take pictures with as many girls as I can then put together a schedule with one girl getting one night of the week, and he went on bout how my bunkmates would be worshiping me.

And I finally got to have my creamy pasta!!!(haha, thanks to pam i got rid of my 2 most prominent cravings now: brownies and creamy pasta! thanks lots!!!) And it was really really good, a lot of garlic but I kinda liked that.

Haha, back in aust when you get off the bus you usually thank the driver(just out of courtesy) and so recently I started doin that here, haha, kinda fun.



the brownies in question
an overjoyed girl
clock wise from bottom left: creamy mushroom, meatball and pepper chicken aglio. its there, just look harder!
pam trying to get the 3 of us
and agained's turn

Disclaimer: the events dipicted in the following photographs are fictional. Any resemblance to anything or anyone, living or deceased, is purely coincidental.

"whats goin on here??""nothing"
*GASP*!!!!"were sorry"weekdayweekend


SIDE NOTE: photo bloggin is semi-fun, uploading the pics is irritating, but the captions are fun. haha!!!

0 comments: