BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 7, 2007

back to basics

well its pretty much official. dad's gonna retire 2 days after my 19th birthday. and that means i have to start looking out for myself. *sigh* i really dont want to grow up, but looks like i have no choice. haha, dad said after my first 'pay' from army i have to start payin for my own trasport costs. which means my list of stuff i wanted to get with my 'pay' will have to wait a lil longer....

and on top of that my parrents want to move to Aquarius(there is some irony in that casue mom's star sign is aquarius, and dad's is cancer...so both have a water theme) which is in Bedok. so guess after bmt i can look forward to long bus rides home from h2o(or cabing frequently) and of course brings up the question of wheather or not i'd continue to go for mass at CTK or just save myself the touble n go back to OLPS(not that there is anything wrong with OLPS, its just that CTK has a more active youth scene, plus i know more ppl there)

but on a brighter not pam added a media box to her friendster profile(its a slide show thingy with music, looks really cool! its pictures of her fam & friends with "Let Me Take You There" by Plain White T's). n some more i got my own pic with her, haha. feel so special!

SIDE NOTE: My horoscope on friendster; "Your relationship with money is about to go through an interesting phase" oh how i do love bittersweet irony.
SIDE NOTE: dont know why but im back to playing Balder's Gate, the first one. really weird but still fun....

'I know a place that we forgotten
A place where we won't get caught in
They won't know who we are
I know a place where we can hide out
And turn our hearts inside out
They won't know who we are' - Let Me Take You There by Plain White T's

0 comments: