BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

nostalgia

beginin to feel seriously nostalgic now a days. past week or so has been hectic, im always out and doing somethingand its kinda getting to me a lil. havent had a meal(not even a snack) wiht my parrents for over a month, n the last time i had dinner wiht my mom(at the seafood place in Bedok) but i was angry at her so doesnt count.

and think the whole stayin over at 47(my gran's place) kinda bought back really old memories n such....now have a sudden craving to hear Pink- Dont Let Me Get Me and a few Linkin Park Songs....like songs i havent heard in over 3yrs!! so really feel like im goin back to my roots now.

YAY! Linkin Park's new vid in a few hrs time! SO excited!

Dont ask why i do the things i do. I dont have the answer to that question. Seriously.

0 comments: