BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 5, 2007

a long day part 2.5: still goin and still got more to come

GRR!!! finally felling better(my cold thingy kinda went away) but now think i got some gastric thing going...i just wanna puke(an i shall end it there, for the sake of all you wonderful viewers)

at first was glad that poker night was back but think once a week of playin cards and talkin rubbish and crap rumors that are half or whole truths, but now that we have played cards 2 days in a row, im getting sick of it. so think nic, we dont lepak underblock for a while, just stay home sleep!

still in my pink mood....haha, dont ask me why. ooh speaking of pink, i got a new wallpaper for my phon(a drawing of 3 pink roses) I LOVE IT! :D n the purple background make is so much better!

and even though i was offerd that job interview i dont feel like goin for it....cant be bothered to go down, and yes as the title implies my 'long day' continues (if you are wondering why im calling it a long day its casue i keep doing something everyday, thus why im bloggin so bloody much, and im still waiting for the day i just crash and stone) and the day is just gonna continue casue now my cuz has got me to help her with some stuff(she gave me 2 options, 1. i can do it willingly or 2. i can just let her dump stuff on me) got to love your family dont you!

If you want to call me weird, then show me a normal person first.

0 comments: