BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

4 men in a 6 man tent; prelude

A camping we will go, a camping we will go! hi-ho-de-tell-i-o a camping we will go!!

some how after h20 i ended up goin over to mel's with nic n tim, and somehow we decided to go on a camping trip at changi from wednesday night till friday morning. was very spur of the momement and the only thing we acctually finalised is that we are goin, still not confirmed on what to bring, guess im gonna have to work on that after i wake up.

and so as 'compensation' for all you lovely viewers, here is something to tie you over till i get back its something i realised recently, and have been meaning to share...

ok, so first i need to get you up to speed: back in sec 4 i was under loads of pressure from studies(i know it was just n lvl but i just couldnt be botherd, plus mom wouldnt give me a moments peace) CCAs(my captain in boys brigade wouldnt let me step down from first aid I/C of the sch, of which i wanted to quit since sec 2 casue of the damn racism plus i was forced to do so much work casue no one else wanted to do it and no one gave me any respect and my media club teacher continualy insisted she needed me in the next year, both of which i just didnt want to devote anymore time to) and to top it all off i had a thing for my best friend(also my other best friend's girl friend) screwed enough for you? haha, and thats just a summary. only good thing i had goin back then was that i was starting to get back into the faith.

so now that your up to speed i can continue. with all that crap going around, naturally when my mom offered me the chance to go off to aust to take a dip i took it, i know i was just using it as a form of escaping, but given the 3 places i could have studied i feel i picked the best one; Aquainas colledge(an all boy bording catolic school which focuses on character building) Murdoch colledge(and do foundation year which is equivalent to A lvls, in 1 year) or Alexander Institute(Cert III/IV in hospitality and Dip in business, obviously the one i chose).

and since when i first moved there i was under 18 i had to stay with a guardian family(well ended up with a 30 something woman who had a cat) and that 6 months were the most beneficial thing to happen to me. it was basically 6 months of solitude, casue she didnt have an efficeint com and was using dial up so couldnt keep in touch with the people i left behind. it took me at least 2hrs to get to my uncle's place from where i stayed, my bro and sis had their own stuff to take care of(so we only met on the weekends) thus i didnt have much contact with my family, and casue it was difficult to go to church i didnt bother. which left me quite alone the first few weeks, so since i couldnt look outwards, i had to look inwards and in doin so not only found myself(as in found out who i really was, this weird guy who has a major feminine side and learnt to accept it) and in doing so i feel that i found God, or at least took a step closer to doing so.

SIDE NOTE: wish me luck on my camping trip, will miss you!

Life is like a rose, whne your going through it all you see is the thorns, but at the end of it all, when you look back, you will see it really was quite beautiful.

0 comments: