BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 7, 2007

yes mom....

im not sure who is more worried bout me going in to army. me or my mom. the other day(tuesday) as i walk down the stirs at 11am(just woke up mind you) she asks me if i wanted to go to tompson to get all the stuff for my bmt, so stoned me says yes to it.

then as we were about to leave mom asks me if there is anyplace around topmson id like to eat, since my dad wouldnt be in town for then next week or so. and i couldnt think of anywhere so n my dad looked a little worried abot this, but mom was reasuring to him saying 'oh, he will probably just say swensens or some japanese restaurant' then i remembered seeing some nice jap restaurant next to Ritz Apple strudel. then when we got to tompson plaza my mom looked at me and:

Mom: ok so where is this place
Me: oh its next to that ritz apple strudel thing
Mom: where is that?
Me: (points in the general direction)
Mom: oh, outside? dear he means that place near the bank, where there is no parking.
Dad: ok lets walk there (quite happily)
Mom: no i ment inside tompson plaza (give that i dont want to go outside look, was really funny)
Mom: there are so many places to eat here (points at delifrance)
Me: ok we'll jsut walk around and see

in the end we went to edo sushi. mom had the tempura, dad had grilled fish and i had the unagi. and casue mom didnt want the tempuraed vegetables(sweet potato, capcicum and brinjal) she traded with dad for some fish. and got quite defensive when he reached for the prawn. n dad was askin if we had been there a few days before. n took him a while to remember they ahd served sushi as a snack at one of his CRM lectures a few days back. n we also grabbed(well i grabbed) some sushi: one salmon, one of the rolls with crab stick and cucumber coverd in roe, the rolled egg omlet, some white thing that jsut looked interesting and tasted fishy(later explained by my dad to be squid) and the rice in beancurd skin(rating: 2 for taste, 1 for atmosphere, 1 for price, 1 for presentation and 1 and a half for service. Total: 6 and a half)

and now im listening to elvis' cant help falling in love....mmmmm soooooo gooood.....=)

and no i still havent watched pirates the second time and if your wondering why i like the movie so much when no one else seems to....well lets say if i asked everyone that knew me that question, only my mom would get it right. becky n steve have a fair chance too.

0 comments: