BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 4, 2007

anniversary

haha, not mine lah. i wish. haha. my parrent's 35th anniversary was today and me being the good son i am(and the only child in singapore at the moment) did nothing. cause i was only reminded yesterday before i went out for the cruise adventure.

and so felt lil bad bout it n thought id make dinner for them(the whole thing, soup, starters, mains and dessert. please note that i will only do something that extravagant on special occasions and only for certain ppl and only a small group of them) but my godma beat me to the punch so in the end i scrapped the dinner plan and thought id do something super creative with bread, but realsied i wouldnt have enough time.

so rushed down to toa payoh(was at bishan btw) and picked up a tub of hagen daz macadamia ice cream(casue my dad love macadamias n ice cream and my mom just like ice cream, haha) and spent the bus ride back thinkin of something to put on a card for it and came up with this:

Happy 35th Anniversary!
I was going to make something unique and extravagant but realised there wasn't enough time. And though it may not compare to all the love and energy you have put in for all four of us, this is a small token for everything you have done for us these past 34 years.

Love
M.S.R.J

and i tied a ribbon around the tub with the note sticking out. and so far they still havent seen it. haha. wonder how long it will stay in the freezer b4 they take notice of it. and i dont know why i added my sibs into it. it was kind of a spur of the moment thing.

Pokka teas taste better than Snapple juices

SIDE NOTE: pam(yeo), ed and cheryl if we end up at my place for dinner on the 14th i might do the extravagant thing....might
SIDE NOTE: pam(khong) im terribly sorry bout dinner the other night. promise will make it up to you, just tell me when you have the time ok.

0 comments: