BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 1, 2007

its all fun and games till someone loses an eye

dad just got new shelves today, apparently now IKEA has an assembly service. its like 5% of the deliver cost or something like that. and its not bad, the gusy acctually know waht they are doing. took them like 15 to 20 min to put together 3 bookcase things. n they are really efficent at it. plus they had a cool cordless drill, haha.

and my bed kinda broke, a while back but my parrents didnt notice till now(shows how often they come into my room) my matress is on 2 square panels and they are supported by 3 peices of wood(they are like long square things so not exactly planks) and one of them fell out of place(screws and all) and so i just put it back on its side and wedged it in place, and it has worked till recently when i got into bed and it fell again and couldnt be bothered by it and it was kinda ok with me(casue it was pretty cool that my bed was slanted to one side) but the car serviceing company called and told my dad the car was ready n since the IKEA guys were assembling the stuff in the hall my dad had to use my phone and that when he realised bout my bed.

but guess hes happy, get to live out his handy man dream. i opened the bed and he went 'ok we will take out the screws and re drill hole there, and put in a bracket to support it. ok we'll go buy that' and then he ran off to thopmson as a soon as he could

oh shit.14 days left.

0 comments: