BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 15, 2007

love you, miss you

haha, ok my last blog entry b4 i go off. had a great time at pam's place with cheryl & ed.

had lunch with pam at serrangoon central(and found an alternate route to jo's place, but lil late since no chance to use it, haha) and had duck rice, we both couldnt remember the last time we had duck rice. and i met pam's dad, hes a really nice guy, and he knows my dad n uncle from sia haha(small world) and when he saw me hea said 'ur uncle and father so white. why u so dark?' haha, all i could do was laugh.

and met diamond. shes so cute loh. haha. n was happy that i got to cook for them(pam, cheryl & ed) but then pam's dad n bro felt lazy to cook so ended cooking for her whole fam too n she was continually worried if there was enough food, while i was worried bout screwing up. haha but glad her dad aproved of the food(since it was my chapalang stir-fry chicken, which i dont make very often casue its supposed to be chapalang/hantam bola food. haha. but it usually turns out ok)

n then spent a good while just talking gossip and nonsence till pam had to go for her movie. so the 3 of us went back to my place to make brownies and apple crumble and prank call ppl. haha
n while waiting for the stuff to bake we thought we would cut my hair. and spent the next 5 min or so gettin stabbed in the head with sissors. and cheryl cut my a bald patch in front n when we started to realise that it was gettin pretty screwed(since they were randomly snipping and at one point i think were fencing with the sissors while still tryin to cut my hair) i thought id get dad to help sort it out

and now its passable as a really bad hair cut. but a lot better that what those 2 did. haha. NOTICE TO ALL ENLISTEES: DONT LET CHERYL MAH OR EDWARD GUNALAN CUT YOUR HAIR. as for pam yeo that is left to be seen, haha. her idea some more.

then after clearing up i went over to pam's to pass her, her share of brownies. and showed her the vid of my 'torture'. and i FINALY got to sit in the hyundai cab! haha(cheap thrills)

some pics in the next post and thats it from me till 07/07/07, haha, should be my first book-out.

SIDE NOTE: thanks guys for such a fun last day.
SIDE NOTE: thanks to everyone who messaged/called/msned me. will be thinkin of ya'll while goin through bmt

0 comments: