BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

woof woof

firstly, i realised some repercussions of having a public blog. not going into details but those involved probably know what i mean. and im just not gonna care bout what damage has been done. because it wansnt my intention and it wasnt meant for everyone, even though everyone could see it.

now, onwards! the days been long, and interesting. was told i've been selected for further training(k9). on one hand its a great job cause i get a bestfriend for the remainder of my tour of service, down side i'll have less time for my other bestfriends, my sisters, ministry and friends. dont know my hours yet, but will soon enough.

cant really complain since part of my duties is what i wanted in the first place. wish somethings would have gone differently, but no point mulling over them now. like i said, damage done.

SIDE NOTE: damn it, i learned those 3 hard lessons for a bloody reason. why are people screwing around with my problems!
SIDE NOTE: sorry. think this year will be harder than last. i wont forget you. i promise.

0 comments: