BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 28, 2008

the storm maybe too big to smile at

ARGH! i'm not going to bother typing it out because i've already repeated it 5 times today.

i trust you too much lah! but it feels good to fully trust someone again. to laugh at the oddest things, to look into my past on the chapters i closed never wanting to re-open. thank you for putting up with all my crap, and for everything you've done. will keep smiling just because your my best friend.(sorry, you know what for. in my defense you started it, haha)

i'm sorry, i know we haven't hung out much lately, but looks like its my turn to get really busy. i promise i'll still be around if you ever need me. but well, i know i'm not the first person you'd run to. but i'm still glad i'm somewhere on that list. and despite the most inappropriate things you say, i still cherish every moment spent with you.

SIDE NOTE: like the punctuations?
SIDE NOTE: and i'm really sorry if i cant make it on the 14th. it's not because i don't want to, i really do and i'll try my hardest but if i kena means i kena, not much i can say or do.
SIDE NOTE: i don't like my job as much as i thought i would.

0 comments: