BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

no time :(

Oh where, oh where has all my time gone
Oh where, oh where can it be
With this and that going from here to there
Oh where, oh where can it be?

just caught i am legend, wasnt the best movie ive seen will smith in but was still really cool. but sad thing is that the converse shop was closed by the time the movie was over so couldnt try and get a new pair of shoes(that ive been tryin to get for months!) still cant really make up my mind between a second pair of adidas or converse.

and to further drive home the fact that i have no time, my guitar is still missing 2 strings and only NOW do i realise the strings i hurriedly got are acoustic strings. least becky is nice enough to go help me get them changed, might ask her to help me string n tune it too. she might be happy since she was complaining bout being stuck at home today.

2 out of 10. im gonna get through this.

SIDE NOTE: some big changes round the house. dont really have the time to sit n deal with my feelings about them. the first was sorta a long time coming, and in a way it is a good thing. hes not suffering anymore. the second im really really not sure how i feel about it. Thank you to my 2 best friends. your words(that ive hung off my tv set) mean alot to me. and thats kinda why i keep smiling. You =)

0 comments: