BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Gai Gai

went shopping at far east with cheryl and esper. originally wanted to look for xmas gifts but in the mornin kinda changed my mind and decided i wanted jeans. my target was 2 pairs, in the end only got one. but still like it alot. my fashion consultants picked out a top to match too. haha.

random funny moment: cheryl told me n esper we were part of a lucky few getting personalized xmas cards this year and we both looked at each other n said 'yay!' in the exact same tone. haha.

then went to the cartel at j8 with cherly casue she was being affected by the crowds in town(dont know why suddenly after 3 everywhere was packed). haha was my first time at cartel so had to try something(helped i was hungry but not starving) so got some cheddar fries n we snatched some bread. really should go there more often, nice place to chill. haha.they didnt have doughnuts, so we made our own! cheryl's magnetic personality! and then, both of us were.....falling asleep while waiting for adrian who didnt come
to my two lovely fashion consultants who picked out a new outfit for me.

0 comments: