BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Chrismas 07

one thing i discovered this year; im a better cam whore than my sister. haha.

every time she tried to take one of us she kept getting cut off
steve n lumin
dessert! choc cake n brown brothers....mmmm....
WERYL!!!
Co-facils!Co-chef! haha been too long since we last cooked together.Daphne.
i just realised this is a very yin-yang shot. obviously there is the whole balance of skin color, then im wearing black n benji is wearing white and nic is wearing both.

see told ya id put them up!

daphne managed to talk angel into going for the eXcess party after mass and angel asked me to accompany her since we were both goin to cheryl's. and as soon as i got to eddy's place(after a stream of bad 'jeremy' jokes; since i happen to be talking to rizario and chua was behind me) they pointed me to the kitchen n to the pasta. cant say i didnt enjoy it.

SIDE NOTE: thanks to everyone who gave me chocolates n random sweets for xmas. they are gonna keep me awake during lectures since i have yet to recover from this year's xmas parties.
SIDE NOTE: and thank you for the heart felt cards....

0 comments: