BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 10, 2008

sing, sing, sing.

haha, just read through the lyrics for wonderwall, so here is something aimed at KGP+other and YAP(cheryl will understand)

Wonderwall - Oasis

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
(YLM session the week before youth mass)
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
(you have to leave)
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now
(how much we hate you)

Backbeat the word was on the street
(everyone knows)
That the fire in your heart is out
(your not here to help us)
I'm sure you've heard it all before
(to get lost from church)
But you never really had a doubt
(you dont care so you dont doubt what your doing)
I don't believe that anybody feels
The way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk along are winding
(dont know where you are trying to lead us)
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
(blinding us with your secrecy)
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
(get out of my church, you dont beling here, this is not YOUR movement...)
I don't know how

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me ?
(Mr. S)
And after all
You're my wonderwall
(our wonderwall against YAP)

0 comments: