BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

replenish-ing

spent the whole day today at home. going between the computer(heavy research) and the kitchen. and suddenly i have a....craving?.....to listen to Praise and Worship songs, but my collection isnt that large(mostly just random stuff i managed to get off some people here and there)

then mom and dad were going to thompson plaza after mass to do some grocery shopping and dinner and i needed to go to yamaha cause one of my stings UN-wound and another one is starting to give me problems. thus needed a new set(got 2 this time, since thompson is near by but very lei chey to go there by bus) then while waiting for mom and dad(who stopped by aunty cat's n uncle raymond's new place for a bit) i wondered over to sembawang music to see if i was fortunate enough that they would be selling shirlyn tan's album(no such luck) but did stumble across the christian music section and that....inspired me to buy a couple of cds, but not from sembawang(went to daily gifts, its across from the hardware store, near the florist) cause daily gifts has a wider range(speciality shop, haha)

ok here is the key for the next paragraph: "what i said", 'what she said', [what i thought]

then i kena ambush by this mina sales girl about this cream thing. she pointed at my hand and said "this one can remove" then grabbed my hand and smeared this white cream over it and dragged me to the booth(all while i was trying to figure out what was on my hand) then she said 'this one sun burn right? can remove' and i was thinking to myself [cant you bloody tell the difference between a sun tan and sun burn!] then she picked up this mirror and pointed to my scar from the iron and said 'this one can remove' then i said "its a scar" 'can remove' [what if i dont want to remove it?] then she went on to demo the cream, and my left hand did turn lighter, but the cream had removed a few layers of my skin so it felt more sensitive then usual, plus SHE BLOODY AGGRAVATED ALL 10(yes 10!!) of the bug bites i had on that had.


SIDE NOTE: just remembered i wanted to buy a nail clipper

0 comments: