BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 25, 2008

over-zealous

again im very sorry to both of you. believe me when i say it was never my intention for things to turn this way.

but what would you have done in my situation? i felt i was caught in the middle and so i thought i could use that to smooth things over. cause honestly both of you have very strong personalities, and i do really want things to go back the way they were.

"im sorry if i felt there were somethings both of you needed to hear one another say. guess i should have know that you both needed the other to say it, not me."

im sorry i betrayed the trust between us by going to tell the other the things you have said. im sorry for speaking when i should have been listening. im sorry that i said things maybe i shouldnt have and being hypocritical. im sorry im too concerned about this. and im sorry that seeing the both of you like this breaks my heart. can you honestly expect me to feel any differently?

i leave this matter up to the two of you now. since you both dont want me to interfere. if you want tell me anything i'll listen, this time i promise i'll keep it all to myself. i should have know i cant force things to go back the way they were. but like i said my only intention was to smooth things over between the both of you. and again im truly sorry if in the process i have abused the trust between us.

ive lost too many friends before. i dont want to lose anymore.

0 comments: