BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Wake up call

woke up this morning to find my uncle and aunt over for breakfast with 2 priests visiting from India. Fr. Christu and Fr. Sebastian. So just sat down and listened in on the conversation, and they were talking about couples counseling since my parents were on the ME board a while back, and are still involved. So it just got me thinking about a few things(Ant you should know what lah, haha)

Then my uncle announces to Fr. Christu that im in a youth ministry, so i go on to talk about ywm and that we organize youth masses. Lo and behold, Fr. Christu was also a musician and he is heading a youth group in india called Christ Band. he showed me a testimony from a drummer and a keyboardist, and asked me if i could do one too. so i did. and...er...he kinda invited ywm to play in india...

0 comments: