BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

here i am, again.

was going through some old photos and just thinking of a lot of stuff that happened in the past that was, in a way, left unresolved. and just started to tear. happen to be listening to casting crowns at the time and these were the lines that just happen to be sung.

"Walls are falling down, storms are closing in
Tears have filled my eyes, here I am again"

" Curse this morning sun, drags me in to one more day
Of reaping what I've sown, of living with my shame
Welcome to my world, and the life that I have made
Where one day you're a prince, the next day your a slave"

-Casting Crowns; Prodigal.

I shouldn't do something just for the sake of it.
(No its not what you think)

as time drags on it looks like my greatest fear is drawing closer. as of now im not ready to face it. im not sure if i'll ever be ready. and the worst part is that its not just coming at me once, its lining itself up to come over and over again and from every angle possible. there is a small thing i can cling onto to not be consumed by it, but thats just running from it right?

0 comments: